Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Getting Settled pole pole (slowly)

This is my new mailing address:

Andrea Flynn-Schneider/PCV
c/o Pembe Tatu CBO
Kisumu Busia Highway
P.O. Box 15-50422
Matayos, Kenya

My phone number is:
+254704569552
you can skype it for I think 15 cents a minute.

I'm loving life so far in Matayos! Today I met the Chief and the Ministers and got their contact information so I can conduct one on one interviews. I have to do a report for the Peace Corps called the Community Needs Assessment that is due in 3 months and it's intense work! I have to do everything from getting to know the local government to home to home interviews. The document will be really beneficial in the end though because it will assess the strengths and weaknesses of Matayos and provide ideas for upcoming projects. So I'm on my way to integration! Just wanted to give a short update! Sangala (my puppy) says Habari zenu? (how are you all?). Miss you! Send packages/letters and call/email often! I updated my wish list to the left as well! Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment