Tuesday, October 16, 2012

RIP Geoffery III



RIP Geoffery III

Today my mama ran over our little puppy Geoffery III in her car. She backed up and he must have been sleeping behind the car and his head was crushed. I found him. And I freaked out. What did everyone do? Laugh at my reaction. I know it’s a Western thing to love animals as much as we do, but it makes me sad the lack of compassion they have. I loved this little puppy. He was so cute and fat and wobbly. I guess that’s reality. It’s not like I’ve never lost a dog in my life before. It’s just I’ve never seen a little puppy killed. People have more problems here to deal with than caring about dogs, but I can’t help love them all just the same. I don’t know what I’d do without Sangala. He’s my rock. He keeps me company and makes me happy. I’m attached to all the dogs on the compound; Sailor Moon, Geoffery Jr., Bat Man, Mama Dog…it’s sad to see one of our own go.

No comments:

Post a Comment